This is a beta release of ql.io on node.js 0.6.x.
- Use native cluster module to start the app
- Upgrade all dependencies to the latest
- Limit response size to 10000000 bytes from upstream sources. You can change this with
maxResponseLengthin the config.
- Limit outgoing requests per statement to 50. You can change this with
maxRequestsin the config.
- Chain events for logging done with log-emitter.
- Add a new JSON based interface to browse tables and routes. Try
/routesto start browsing.
If you are interested in running ql.io on node.js 0.4.x, use the 0.3 branch.
To create an app using ql.io 0.4 modules, follow the usual steps:
mkdir myapp cd myapp curl https://raw.github.com/ql-io/ql.io/master/modules/template/init.sh | bash bin/start.sh