Verson 0.4 of ql.io is out to npm today. Here is a quick summary of changes.
- Use native cluster module to start the app
- Upgrade all dependencies to the latest
- Limit response size to 10000000 bytes from upstream sources. You can change this with
maxResponseLengthin the config.
- Limit outgoing requests per statement to 50. You can change this with
maxRequestsin the config.
- Chain events for logging done with log-emitter.
- Add a new JSON based interface to browse tables and routes. Try
/routesto start browsing.
- Integrate har-view